Intro

I am not your traditional Lutheran Mom, I am an everyday person who isn't perfect, trying to provide the best I can for my 2 boys. I used to be in what seemed like a great relationship with my children's father. We owned a home, I worked part time as the children's choir director at my church, we went to family and community events......however things were not black and white, they were not always what they seemed. It was a hard decision to make but I know God didn't want me in an unhealthy relationship that left me feeling like I was worth nothing. The day I left all sorts of doors opened up for me, things happen that only would if God was making it happen. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways. I now have returned to college to finish a music AA and I hope to get a BA in worship arts next. I also run a successful blog, Crochet Chiq which helps me to provide for my family. In this blog I plan to share everyday type life events,  mom tips, crafts and reviews of products that make life easier or ones that don't! Please subscribe so you don't miss a post and thank you for reading.

God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a Blessing Bag

My diagnosis so far in more details

Fundraiser