Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats

This is the best oatmeal I have ever tatsed! I remember eating the instant apple cinnamon when I was a child but fresh tastes 1,000 times better! Time is what stops most of us from doing things from scratch but this takes maybe 5 minutes of prep!

I use a Mason jar so I can take my breakfast to go ( and so I don't have to worry about someone knocking it over in the fridge)

2 servings

Ingredients

1/3 of an apple I use a variety and leave the skin on

1 cup of milk, almond, soy, whatever your preference is
1 cup of oats ( not steel cut... they will not get soft overnight) make sure it's not instant Oats.

Dash of cinnamon

Place everything in your container mix and put it into the fridge for at least 6 hours. I like to prep mine about 3pm when I give my boys a snack and I give them the rest of the apple.

Enjoy your oats the next morning! Eating it cold is not required, you can heat themost up or let them get to room temperature by leaving them on the counter for an hour!
Comment below and tell me what you think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a Blessing Bag

My diagnosis so far in more details

Fundraiser